Stone Street, Gravesend
Another of Gravesend’s recently closed pubs. Since the turn of the century, 24 pubs in the town have closed.
The Bricklayers Arms opened in 1851 and closed in 1910. It reopened as The Station Hotel in 1914 which closed in 2002. Reopening later as Bar24 and then The Bridge Bar, which finally closed in 2017.
This is part of an ongoing project.